I decided to answer all the lovely questions Self Magazine asked the lovely Jessica Alba. I think it’s an interesting way to find out new things about people.
- If I weren’t doing my current job, I’d love to be… a housewife with unlimited financial means.
- When I want to blow off steam I love… going for a run, so I can sweat, work off the energy, and sort things out in my mind.
- The trait I love most in myself is… my choosing to not judge (98% of the time) those that make different choices in life than I do.
- The cause I love most is… Canadian Diabetes Association, as this is the disease that my family is prone too, and I see as a growing epidemic in our SuperSize world.
- After I get great news I love calling… my sister, my closest circle, and my mom.
- Even though some might consider them a flaw, I’ve learned to love… my excess skin. It is what it is, and it held my fat self together. It’s a trophy of the courage I had to journey to a new life. It’s mine. I own it. It is what it is.
- When it come to eating, I love saying, … hold the mayo! Seriously, it gives me a kick to be as crazy now as I used to tease a friend for being. But her attitude was “what? I always enjoy my meals” after she took ten minutes to custom order.
- When I’m on the Internet, I love checking out… Facebook, NutriMirror, lolcats, and the blogisphere.
- I love Ashton Kutcher’s… abs. What?
- I’d love to tell the paparazzi… to just leave them alone when they are out doing parent stuff, or kid stuff, or grocery shopping, ffs.
- I love the way I feel... when I’ve had a successful lifestyle day. I love the feeling of going to bed a wee bit hungry, knowing I’ve had all my calories for the day, mostly clean foods, and I’ve worked out to some capacity. I love feeling like I’m taking care of me, like I’m worth it.
- I love my hair most when it’s… not fucking balding! Seriously, I always used to say “it’s only hair”, but now that it’s thinning so badly, I’m freaking the fuck OUT. Maybe for my next birthday I can convince Steve to pay for hair plugs? I keep hearing a commercial on the radio for a local place, and I’m seriously considering checking it out. I don’t think I cared when I was fat, and people didn’t notice me as attractive. But now that I am attractive, and people are looking at me, I want a gorgeous head of hair!
- In 10 years I’d love to be… still a GILF, lol. No seriously,in ten years I want to be having my grandchildren for long stays, having attended both of my son’s weddings to wonderful women who adore them more than I do, with a husband that is not smoking (preferably Steve, lol), and living a healthy lifestyle. In an ideal world…